Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today is a normal family day....running the kids to the Ortho....Josh is taking the state standardized tests this week at school. Had Jeriah's School Open house last night. Tom is still in the throws of finals for school. He's got to study all during the day and go to class at night. He's pretty stressed and stretched with his work load. But, the end is near. He graduates June 14th. I believe he has a few things to write after that a thesis or such...but, this heavy work load will be behind him. Until.....he starts on his Doctorate....lol Getting my little shop ready for Mother's day...will post photos soon. Have a lifesize lady in there...mom painted her face and I dressed her...she's a pretty lady....:-) I even apologized to her when I bumped into her. haha Have a great Weds!

No comments: