Friday, May 30, 2008

Exciting Times


I'm very thankful that God sent a special blessing our way recently. My cousins Wayne and Carla Compton moved here to O.C. They live about 5 minutes from my house. This is still like a dream for me. But, it is so lovely to have my dearest friends living here. We are able to get together almost daily and it's been over 20 years since we've had this much time together as they were pastoring in Michigan and summers were spent doing camps...since they were the Youth President for Mich. It's been wonderful to have them here and they're such a blessing to our church family. God is good!

1 comment:

Debbie Saiz said...

Wow. . .how neat for you to have Carla so close!! We will have to get together some time! That would be a blast! Tell her welcome to southern Cally!!!