Monday, July 14, 2008

Cousins had fun together at the camp

The main reason I spend so much time in Michigan in the summer is to keep our family connected. The family is spread far and wide. In the summer the cousins love to be together. They bond and have shared experiences. I value our family and want to remain close, even when our callings move us to all points of the U.S.

~~~visiting aunt Alexa's cabin~~~



~~Cousins~on Sunday at my home church in Albion
~~Pastor David Trammell & Pastor Copple..:-) brotha's


~~Beautiful home church where I was married....

~~~~~*My sister with her first grandbaby...Clark



~~the kids all love to drive Aunt Marcia's golf cart....she had her place set up for kids with game stations and good food. Jeriah would wake up in the morning and go straight to Aunt Marcia's.



*late night on the playground...


My sister Alexa giving the kids a ride on her golfcart...







The children's camp that was going had a Jungle theme with Elephant and Horse rides....

No comments: