Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Day In California

Today my daughter helped me refill items at my shop in an antique mall in our downtown. I made some new things since I've been home from vacation.



Then we went to the downtown farmers market for fresh veggies. I love the fresh vegtables in Summer...we bought some corn, tomatoes, squash, lemons and limes....Delicious Watermelon. I kept looking around wanting to buy a bit of everything. Whether I could use it or not. There was someone popping kettle corn in big bags. It smelled good. Fresh tortilla's and tamales were smelling good, as well as a man barbecuing and people were taking it home. I love this city!!!! So much to do and see. I'm still nursing my poison ivy from Michigan. :-) Went to the nutrition shop and bought Dr. Bronners magic soap & various creams for P.I. Ivarest is the best. ha I forgot how irritating this stuff is. :-)lol

1 comment:

Eastern Safety said...

farmer's markets are the best. so are antiques! :)