Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Michigan District Fans


If you are from Michigan and would like to reconnect to old friends....Mark Welch has started a new website for former Michiganders and a site in Tribute to my dad...>Rev. W. R. Starr. Those of us that grew up going to the Michigan District Camp have lots of fun memories to share. (or me I lived there. and still have a spot there. lol) If you'd like to see old friends and share your memories/stories and pictures. There's a link below if you want to join.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
**My sister Alexa is dad's twin!!!












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**My Cabin--Spot on the old campgrounds...:-)

**Our old car on Mich. Camp..was Tom's Grandpa's Car.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
http://www.afmzone.com/group/revsiswrstarratribute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ps. Tell your Michigan friends....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sis Copple,
I love all the pictures that you post on your Blog. The pictures of your mom are beautiful. I always thought she was such an elegant lady.
sis Pat keyes