Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday Sunshine...It's a beautiful day in Cali for a Harley Ride!


**His riding buddies....

~~~~~~~~~~~~Tom's main hobby is his Harley and loves doodling with it in the garage. There's always new chrome to add. We're getting ready to ride out into the canyons on this gorgeous day in the O.C. The sky's are blue..... I can see so much more on the back of a bike. I usually spot a few deer on the drive we take...believe it or not. I thought deer were mainly a familiar sight for Michigan...but we have them also.

2 comments:

Debbie Saiz said...

love the shot of you both on the bike!! U go girl!!!!

LAS said...

Bro & Sis Copple,

I would never have pictured you both on a Harley in a million years. Now when I see bikers, I will remember you guys. Have fun and be careful - there are crazies out there.