Sunday, November 2, 2008

Winter is coming....I love this time of year!



I talk to Sharayah daily and get the news on what is new in her world. And I have her send me cell pictures of her and her friends to keep up on her day. We get to talk live on Skype and you feel like you are with each other each day for a little bit. She says it's getting very cold in Indiana and she's having to bundle up in Winter jacket, scarf, tights...warm clothes and boots. New for her...because here in Cali...we rarely use wool coats. I never do. It's hard to imagine when our days are still up in the 80s here in Cali. I haven't had a fire in the fireplace yet so far. :-( Loving the cool morning air to walk in. Today I walked an hour in mist/rain and it felt awesome.

~~The picture above is of her while out shopping for her uniform at work. She has to wear black and white. :-)~~

Sharayah has been going to nursing home ministry on Sunday Mornings in Indy and she made a new friend...Mignon Taylor...they call her Sis. Taylor. She's up in her 90s and Sharayah said she's dressed up beautiful each Sunday morning...always has a song and a testimony. Sharayah said she's under 5 ft. and a doll....she is planning to go visit her this week....I hope she finds out more about her story...I'm sure she was a piller saint in her home church. She enjoys the college students bringing church to them in the nursing home.

No comments: