Monday, March 22, 2010

Tea & Sympathy



**Our local Tea & Sympathy Tea Room in the Newport Area is gone... sad to say. I drove to the place where it was....feeling a sense of nostalgia when the area was all rebuilt and a furniture store in its place. We had many happy tea dates there. That was one of me and my daughter Sharayah's favorite places to go together for mother/daughter days. I took her there the day before she began Kindergarten and gave her gifts and enjoyed tea time. She still enjoys her tea time today @20 yrs. She wakes up most mornings to make a tray with hot cream tea(fav. flavors vary), she's good a making scones also. This past year we had a lovely mother/daughter trip to New York City. Next time I hope to find this tea room that looks like a unique tea room & the reviews were very good.





Neighborhood: West Village
108 Greenwich Ave
(between 12th St & Jane St)
New York, NY 10011

(212) 807-8329
www.teaandsympathynewyork.com

No comments: