Sunday, December 12, 2010

A few of my favorite things......

I love the lights all aglo at Christmas Time...it puts a warm, romantic light on homes, neighborhoods and business...make everyday life seem friendlier, kinder !more Christlike for a few weeks. Love the Holidays in November & December...... and also love the refreshing after we put away all the extra & recoup from too much eating & so much excitement.....& LOVE New Beginnings.... of a New Year in January!






My fake SoCal snow fall! :-)





**Old violin I got off of a man with junk in his truck-I also got an old door I like !





**A photo of my mother...










**Photo of my father at one month-Greek keepsakes-a Rock from our family homeplace in Greece....Angelopoulos homeplace is still in our family after many generations.

No comments: