Sunday, February 20, 2011

Today Is My Birthday!


What a fabulous day I've had. Started off with church this morning. I received a lovely bouquet of gorgeous flowers....many cards, money, gifts, starbucks, sweets, spa treatments, mani/pedi's, hugs, smiles, happy birthday wishes! Wonderful. Had lunch with my family and my best friend Carla & her kids. More funny cards, sweet cards, gifts. Went home and enjoyed reading over 300 posts on facebook, messages, emails, ecards, received phone calls and text messages.

Got to be in my Jammies the whole rest of the day. (YES!) One of my wonderful "old"(as in same age)ha school friends brought over a cake and sang happy birthday...blew out candles and sat and visited and laughed. What Fun! Tomorrow is dinner with my parents...NO SCHOOL so the kids will be able to enjoy it with me. I have just been overly blessed today!!! It Has Been A Perfect Birthday!

No comments: