Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gray May


Yesterday was my jetlag day...settling back in from my trip. I think I brought the Michigan weather back with me. Today is a very unusual day in California....thunder storms and chilly outside. I have a fire going and candles, everything cozy I can think of today....cooked a pot of homemade Chicken Noodle soup, flavored coffee...it all smells good....the dog is sleepy on her mat. My husband is doing finales. Josh is camping with friends in the Sequoia's...Sharayah's with a friend...so it's Jeriah and I. We're enjoying a night at home. I really don't mind this...as last week while I was gone it was unseasonably warm out here...some places in the 100's and I'm told it was pretty draining heat. Tom took the kids to the beach to entertain them while they missed their momma...:-)

No comments: