Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Mother


It's my mom's birthday. (all us girls do that...we call her "my mom") lol 'Possessive', huh! I have a fabulously classy mom. She is an artist and musician...interior decorator....she can do anything she puts her hand to do. She created a lovely home for us girls growing up. She's a nurturer and protector of her children. She has always dressed beautiful and laughed a lot. We love to have coffee and talk in the mornings and go shopping together. I had a built in social circle with mom and her 5 daughters as my family network....It was really hard to not feel totally content inside that world. We would be happy on an island of our own.... You knew you had a tribe of people on your side. :-) My sisters and I feel very blessed with a caring, creative and dedicated mother like June Anderson Starr Davis....


*Mom's parents



*Being Grandma

1 comment:

Debbie Saiz said...

Your Mom is such a classy lady!
Happy Birthday Sis. Davis!