Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sharayah Graduates from High School


I'm so proud of my girl. She graduated yesterday. She is now embarking into her future, which I have total confidence will be wonderful. We've been celebrating her graduation since last October when we took her to England. We had a huge 18th in March....feeding well over 200 guests wanting to include everyone and knowing we would be busy at this time with her and her dad graduating. :-) Took her and 20 guests to her favorite 5 star Restaurant after her graduation...we won't mention dad's tab. :-) He's a good papa!!! New laptop with skype so I can see & talk to her whenever she's away.:-) My husband says I don't do celebration "days"~it's more like a month of celebrating an event. haha She's been nothing but a joy for us to raise. I'm blessed God trusted us with her. She has been a darling daughter and we love her dearly!



.

No comments: