Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall is a lovely time of Year!

Sometimes it's hard to feel like fall in California. But, I love this time of year. I grew up in Michigan and I remember the trees turning various colors of oranges and yellows~a chill in the air....and dad would take us to pick our own apples and buy fresh made Apple Cider at Harrisons Orchard. Now, even if it's 70 outside...I decorate my house for fall. I know this tradition is a part of each of my family members. My sister in Florida decorates more than many I know. She has a wonderful Harvest/Fall scene on her front lawn. You create beauty and memories around you. Is it not in where you are or what you do not have....you make life as beautiful and memorible as you wish!!! (Yes, we learned that from our mother!!!)


No comments: