Sunday, September 28, 2008

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

With Sharayah in College and Josh getting ready for drivers training-us nearing our 23rd wedding anniversary....I asked Tom, "Where have the years gone?"....He said, "In all the little things you do day to day~it's gone in day's of taking the kids to the park and putting them to bed and taking them to school and helping them with homework and celebrating birthday's and holidays"...etc... I was very nostalgic thinking about those sweet little faces that are becoming very independent(which is God's way for us)! I loved those little stages of life! I guess in about 10 years when Jeriah graduates from school the two older ones may have a grandchild for me to dote on. :-)lol














Photobucket

1 comment:

Steven Saiz said...

Sara,

Enjoyed the pics! It took me back to when you guys came out to California when you and Tom were evangelizing and went to Azusa. I was helping Larry Payne there when you guys came through. Thanks for sharing the pics. You guys have a great family and church!