Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My baby is turning 10....


My youngest is turning 10 tomorrow~I can't believe it. He's such a bright boy. Lots of energy!!!!! He's been a great blessing to my life. He's brought me joy and taught me to live again. He is so full of questions and excitement. He keeps us young. lol He's in a special gifted school with xtra work & it's easy for him-we give him extra things to do at home and music and sports. (I get the feeling that I'm raising my dad sometimes-God help me.lol)
He's definitely his own little man and has been so since the day he was born. I had to change door knobs and lock things as he was so adventureous as to be out at 2 taking a walk while we were still sleeping. Or climbing the roof or doing a "science experiment" or any number of things that I was not prepared for. HA Thank God for blessing me with Jeriah. Since his birthday is in the middle of the school week. We are waiting til' Friday Night for his party. He wanted a Star Wars Party. He loves building Star Wars Lego cities. So, I'm working on a fun night for him. :-)

~~~~~when he was born~~~~











No comments: