Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sharayah's world.



Sharayah sent me this picture from her job tonight. Tonight it's a beautiful wedding reception. She works at a historic ballroom in Indianapolis. My mom remembers her older(handsome) brothers going there to dance in the 30s and 40s. Here 3 generations later is my daughter....from California...working in the same place.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She was able to bring home some of the flowers from the reception...She loaded her room down. She loves flowers. I used to have to stop her from picking all of the neighbors blooming flowers and any public restaurant that had flowers. She would be out there collecting a bouquet at a young age. lol She said the hall was filled with various types of bright flowers.
I Love My Job!


What Makes Up a *Perfect* Morning She called this a perfect morning...English tea tray with fresh flowers...


No comments: