Sunday, April 25, 2010

Esther Girls Conference at our Church

SoCals Annual Girls Conference was a great time for our lovely Princess Girls. Sis. Saunders was awesome speaking to the girls on being Royalty!! She was in Character as Dr. Debbie and came up to a rap song...she definately held all of the girls attention--as well as the adults. She was so entertaining and looked so cute with her HUGE hair...(I thought she was a who from whoville?)ha She had to stay around taking pictures endlessly. Paparazzi at it's best!! Oh What Fun We Had!!!!!! I took many pictures myself....and have pictures of our girls and my niece Tori-with Sis. Saunders below and my step-niece Jessica being prayed over by Papa & Grandma Davis & my Step Sister Glenna behind her..... she was one of the older girls (15 yr olds) to walk the aisle & be crowned. What a time of renewal and making new friends. Our ladies had an awesome Tea Party on Friday night for all the girls under the leadership of a first class cook....Carla Compton!






No comments: