Sunday, April 25, 2010

Princess Tea Party for some special girls

We have the most darling little girls at church. I love to engage them in conversation. Today I brought 4 of them home....ages 4, 5, & 6yrs for a Princess Tea Party. I prepared them gift bags with a crown, polly pocket doll, lip gloss, a writing board...etc...-and then also took them shopping to make some personal choices-it's a fun day for girls -if they get to shop and spend money.:-) We went to the park to play a little and swing....then we headed back to the house to play with our things and have a little more tea. I read them books and they really seem to enjoy the girls day. A couple of little girls told me it was the best day of their life and they wanted to do this every Sunday! lol:-) Shew I was tired...but oh what fun it was. Thanks to Sharayah for helping me entertain the girls!!!

No comments: