Monday, April 28, 2008

Playing Catch Up....


Since this is a new blog....I've decided to post some of the most recent Family Occasions...We celebrated our 22nd Wedding Anniversary April 12th. We have had many great Anniversary trips over the years....I wish I could remember them all....Been to Hawaii, NYC, England, France....many wonderful memories. This year we went close to home....the Lovely Laguna Beach. What a wonderful place to be...right here in our own backyard so to speak. Only about 20 minutes away, but I love that place! We had a lovely 2 bed, 2 bath condo overlooking the beach. I was tempted to call the kids and invite them down...but, I realized that wasn't an Anniversary trip. haha It was just so beautiful...I wanted to share it with the children. We rested and ate at our favorite restaurants....I think I liked it better than flying and fighting our way to our destination...traveling overseas is becoming increasingly stressful these days. lol

The picture you see was taken from my cellphone....looking out over our balcony....we are blessed to live in such a beautiful area!

No comments: