Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

We had a terrific Mother's Day Service. The church was packed out. We had our annual Academy Awards of Mothers. We surprise 3 mom's bring them forward to a special chair and flowers....and have all of their children there who come out to honor them. It's always a tear jerker and we get to hear about mom's that are sometimes unseen in the church...but dearly loved by their children and grandchildren. Our kids video below has had over 230,000 hits on Youtube. It was a feature video on the front page of Youtube. Don't know how they picked it or found it. It was totally unplanned. We just had it on there for me to see and it to be edited for Sunday. Pat the camera man put it there and I would look at each edit...etc...and then he text'd me to say it was being watched all day at enormous rates.

I had my 3 children sitting on the front and I gave them my last will and testiment...had gift boxes wrapped and gave them those unbreakable gifts like my love, encouragement, spiritual heritage and about 50 other things....lol My husband said he'd give me an A+...haha Even tho' I felt like I was too nervous and emotional. lol But I guess people relate to true blue feelings about life and kids. I love my babies so much. I'm honored to be their mommy. We went to a fine Persian Restaurant for Lunch. I got a couple of gift certificates to a full day SPAs. I can never have too many of those. In fact, I'm longing for one right now. lol My husband surprised me today by getting me a ticket to go home to Michigan and visit my family this week. I leave tomorrow. Momma and the girls are there. Momma is going to speak at a Ladies Meeting. Hope it stops raining back there. lol

No comments: