Thursday, May 8, 2008

Saturday Concert

Thanks to Auntie Rita....Sharayah and I are going to a Michael Buble concert on Saturday. Sharayah loves his music. She loves all the big band era, 40s, Frank Sinatra type music....whatever that falls under...Thank God she doesn't like the wacked out crazy music that some teens like. haha Actually she's a bit too sophisticated for me...I can only handle so much smooth music and hot tea and then I have to have some excitement. haha She's an elegant girl for sure. This is her 18th birthday gift from her Aunt Rita and it's a dream come true for her. She's been wanting to go for a while. She likes Josh Groban also, we were able to take her to that for her 17th birthday. We're going to dinner and then to the Honda Center which used to be the Anaheim Arrowhead Pond I believe...what a fun night. Thank you...Rita

michael buble

No comments: