Thursday, August 7, 2008

Joshua's Birthday


We are celebrating Josh's 15th birthday. Since he's a summer baby...he's always like to have an all night slumber~~swimming pool party. Today I have a house full of 10 teenage young men. No longer little boys. They are all taller than I and one is 6' 4". All of these boys have been coming to his party since they were little guys. A few were at his first birthday and the rest have been with him through elementary school. We had lots of good food and homemade desserts from Aunt Carla. This morning I got up and made a big breakfast... I can't believe my darling Josh is 15 already.







~~~~~~~~~~Ben stayed up all night and pulled pranks on the other boys. He fell into a deep sleep about 10am and didn't even move when they drew on his face.

**The guys were good sports and put on the kiddy hats I bought. They thought it was funny. I have these little traditions that I will have to let go of the older they get. haha

No comments: